Name
Categories
Popularity
Votes
Operacja-Glemp
Adventure   
1
The ultimate objective is to kill Glemp and two clergymen, whose deaths are essential for life in Poland to return to normal.
Operation-Carnage
Action,Arcade   
1
You play the Guardian, pitched into a deadly battle against the Alliance. Moving from room to room, you will have to fight your way into the heart of the alien dominion and destroy it.
Operation-Combat
Strategy   
1
The player assumes the role of a commander who is tasked with leading his troops to victory. The Battle is between the Red Army and the Blue Army, with very little backstory or context.
The player assumes the role of a commander who is tasked with leading his troops to victory. The gameplay is turn-based where each turn lasts for about 240 seconds. The player can choose either the Red or the Blue army to command.
To win the game, you have it maintain supplies from running out, earning points for keeping supply hexes in check and losing them for overrun hexes by German-controlled towns.
O-Pong
Action,Arcade   
1
To win the game, the player needs to shoot the puck three times into the opponent’s goal post while preventing the opponent to score any goals. Each goal equals one point.
You arrive at your home planet after a long space flight, only to find it has been destroyed by a demonic warlike alien race that kills for sheer pleasure. You are now the last of your race and out for revenge. Your single minded quest is to destroy the alien leader's heavily armoured Battle Star at the end of planet 6. But before you reach the Battle Star you will have to battle your way through massive levels packed with danger, freeing six other planets from the tyranny of these creatures..
Pawn
Adventure   
1
The game involves like any usual wargame a series of enemies who are spread across different locations. The player has the option to either play it single or with other players. To assist the player, they are provided with different maps to choose from. Each level requires immense strategizing and shrewdness to kill the enemies. This multiplayer game can be controlled using either the mouse or the keyboard.
Peter-Pan
RPG   
1
Peter Pan is the leader of a team of girls and boys playing against the leader of Pirates Captain Hook. Peter has stolen the map which belonged to the captain, who has captivated all the girls and boys from his village. They would be rescued in one condition if the map is exchanged for the kids. Its now on Peter to save them as well as his Girl who is also in the captive of Captain Hook.
Pole-Position
Racing   
1
Now's your chance to prove you've got the nerve and skill to be a professional race car driver as you pit yourself against the clock and the competition - the world's top high-performance Formula 1 racers.
Pong-Kombat
Action,Arcade   
1
The bottom paddle represents Paddle-to-Paddle combat, which is great for two players. P2P mode only plays one match, then goes back to attract mode. Tournament continues until you win or get bored.
Popeye-2
Action,Arcade   
1
Popeye must free Olive Oyl who has been captured by Brutus, in a desperate bid to win her affection. Armed with muscle and courage, fortified with spinach, Popeye must persue Brutus through many hazardous locations, battling with numerous foes and dangers.
Pop-Quiz
Action,Arcade   
1
You need to find and shoot the answer to the problem shown in the box above. The quicker you move to and shoot the answer the higher your score will be.
Ports-of-Call
Simulation   
1
The traffic of goods by sea is organized in accordance with international agreements and contracts between individual countries. About 80% of the goods transported between two countries is handled by ships registered under the flags of the countries concerned. The remaining 20% are open to the free competition of ships under other flags. These ships, called "tramp" ships, are usually prepared to transport all kinds of goods. This aspect of the shipping business is the focus of Ports of Call.
Positronic-Bridge
Strategy   
1
Whether you are a beginner or expert, Positronic Bridge with its cutting-edge computing technology automatically improves its skill level as you improve yours, so the game always remains a challenge.