Yeet's and Boik's task is simple, but ask yourself-do I have the hand-eye skill to master
Boppin? It's easy-Boppin' only involves a few basic moves:
Walk over sources to pick up boppin' blocks.
Elevators are called by holding down the spacebar or the joystick button, and pressing
the arrow keys or moving the joystick left or right in the direction of the shaft.
To ride the elevators, press the arrow keys or move the joystick up or down.
To push moveable boppin' blocks, hold down the spacebar or the joystick button and use either
the arrow keys or the joystick to move the blocks in a direction. Try pushing blocks into
strategic places in order to create bop patterns.
Push blocks to "catch" fallen blocks.
To aim the boppin' blocks, hold down the spacebar or the joystick to choose the direction.
Fire by releasing the spacebar or the button, while keeping the direction. When thrown,
blocks will fly diagonally.
Refractors after a boppin' block's flight pattern. While blocks normally fly diagonally,
the refractor causes them to fly horizontally or vertically. This can be very helpful
in solving many puzzles.
Press or pull down on the "source" to exchange boppin' blocks. Also, if a block gets
trapped between two refractors, pressing or pulling down on the source will cause the
block to explode. Doing this will cost you points.
Besides the basic knowledge of how to play the game, there are a few hints that will make
your boppin' experience a more enjoyable one:
- when two similar blocks strike, blocks are cleared
- when two different blocks strike, you lose
- refractors are tiles that change the direction of a thrown block from a diagonal movement
to a straight line
- pushing locks is often the key to completing a puzzle
- when a thrown block completes a boppin' pattern, a monster is freed
- the more points you have, the easier the final battles with bosses are.
Not rated -
- and rate