Automatic Game Launcher has been removed.
The automatic game launcher applet has been removed because of vast unsolvable false positives antiviruses warnings. Unfortunatelly
we are not able to support the automatic launcher applet any more. To keep providing the best experience for our users, we have updated our download packages to be runnable
with a single click. Only thing you need to do is download the zip archive, unzip to your game directory and run the game with included
"Play NOW.exe" file.
Play the DOS game in your browser
You can still use our Play in Browser feature which remains functional. However the performance of browser based emulation is limited.
To run the downloaded game package you need the following requirements:
- Windows 7/8/10, 32 or 64bit (Can be run under Wine 32bit in Linux or MAC environment)
- DirectDraw (Present automatically in every Windows installation when your Graphic card supports DirectDraw. Will not work over emulated desktop)
- OpenGL (Only for specific games)
Because of colisions of default Dosbox hotkeys and some games, we have changed them for more uncommon combinations. When playing the game you can use following prepared hotkeys:
- SHIFT+TAB+F1 - Capture/Release mouse cursor
- SHIFT+TAB+F2 - Decrease Dosbox cycles
- SHIFT+TAB+F3 - Increase Dosbox cycles
- SHIFT+TAB+F7 - Increase frameskip
- SHIFT+TAB+F8 - Decrease frameskip
- SHIFT+TAB+F10 - Instantly quit the game
- SHIFT+TAB+Enter - Switch to/from the Fullscreen mode
Import saved games
If you need to import your saved games from games initially run by the "Play NOW" applet, you can find the game files in C:\Users\[Your_user_name]\AppData\Roaming\AppClient\Packages. Locate your game in the directory and copy the saved games to your new game location.