Big Red Racing
Big Red Racing is absolute pure racing fun.
The rules of the road do not apply.
- split screen, modem and 6 player network play
- 24 International tracks in 7 different environments: dirt, water, snow, quarry, sky,
city and sci-fi
- Offroad race through the fjords of Norway, the outback of Australia, the rivers
of India, the valleys of Venus and through the blue skies of Hawaii
- Drive 16 way funky vehicles including monster trucks, hovercraft, helicopters
- Choose from 6 outrageous characters to drive you to victory
- Complete MTV style CD soundtrack and intro, featuring original music by Hangnall.
Plus, optional play-by-play commentary
- Manipulate dozens of camera views - see the action from your opponent's cockpit
or numerous trackside cameras.
This English company was started as The Big Red Software Company by Paul Ranson in 1989. They primarily developed conversions, budget games and licensed titles, working closely with Codemasters in their early years. Later their eponymous racing game was successful.
In 1995 Big Red Software was acquired by Eidos and became part of the new Eidos Interactive.
The division was renamed Corrosive Software in about 1997 and was a development unit of Eidos. The division completed the game Assault Corps but it was never released. Eidos closed down Corrosive Software in 1998.
Not rated -
- and rate