A.J.'s World of Discovery
Who is the little kid on the screen? The little fellow is A.J. And, he is going to take you to his
‘World of Discovery’. Pack your bag and get ready to enter his world where learning becomes exciting.
A.J.’s world of discovery aims to educate toddlers. The game was released in 1992 for DOS platforms.
The educational game teaches mathematics, English, reading, writing, and typing to kids.
Also, it increasing their logical thinking.
A.J.’s world of discovery is a fun collaboration of educational activities for kids. Children can play
numerous mini-games, some of which are as follows:
• Face maker: An amusing face creator where the player can alter facial features. Also, they can randomly
create a new face.
• Arkanoid clone: The player can create a clone using colorful blocks.
• Drawing: The toddler can draw pictures via a simplistic graphics program. The program features numerous
tools to help them to draw and paint. Furthermore, the painting can be saved on the disk.
• Car races: The player can build his racing track and race against the computer or another person.
• Typing: The game features a keyboard that helps the kid to learn typing.
• Puzzles: The game has numerous jigsaw puzzles that brush the logical ability of the kid. Also, the kid is
gifted an animated picture of solving the puzzle.
• Mini-games: The game teaches Mathematics and English via several mini-games.
• Garden: The player can grow his garden in the game. He can plant seeds and watch the plant and flowers
growing gradually over time.
Coktel Vision is a French game developer founded in 1985 and located in Paris. The company created adventure, action and educational games. The company was acquired by Sierra On-Line, Inc. in 1993.
Not rated -
- and rate