Wacky Funsters! The Geekwad's Guide to Gaming
Journey with our friendly neighborhood computer nerd, Geekwad Gamer, through the hilarious world of Big
Guys with Muscles, Roadkill, Rambi vs. Blambo, Ping and Steroids, Finally, a computer game that fails to
take itself seriously.
Here are just some of the politically incorrect things you'll do:
- Teach your third grade school teacher a reeaal lesson. You've never seen street fighting like this.
- Take-out some lunchmeat on your way to the office. Never has a driving simulation been so hard.
Your carnage may vary.
- Scroll along with a cute woodland deer bent on death and destruction. It's time for our furry friends
to take matters into their own paws.
- Eradicate pesky rodents with you handy-dandy Phase Plasma Death Ray. Yogi, Mr. Ranger isn't gonna like this.
- Identification: Robo-Jock. Model: T2-R23PO. Mission: To serve and to return. Prepare for Global Thermal Nuclear
- Save Steroid Stallions from mutated madness. Crush the 3-D rendered steroid crystals before they collide with you.
Tsunami Media, Inc.
Tsunami Media, Inc. was founded by Edmond Heinbockel in the summer of 1991. The company was based in Oakhurst, California, adjacent to Yosemite National Park, a place well-known in gaming history. The company location wasn't a coincidence, as Heinbockel had been CFO of Sierra On-Line.
Not rated -
- and rate